Advanced Urology Institute, P. A. accepts the following health insurance plans:
- BCBS – Blue Options
- Capital Health Plan
- CHP Advantage
- Coventry (Florida)
- First Health
- MCM MaxCare
- United Healthcare – With Referral only
- Veterans Administration – With Referral/Authorization only
- Vocational Rehabilitation – With Referral/Authorization only
- We Care – With Authorization only
Please note that if you do not provide us with the correct, current insurance information at each date of service, you will be responsible for any charges incurred.
- Payment is due at the time of service. Cash, check or credit card will be accepted as payment for office services, deductibles, co-pays and co-insurances.
- Office Services: Payment is collected at the time of service.
- Surgical Services: Payment of co-pay, deductibles and co-insurance will be collected prior to surgery. A written estimate of charges will be given to you, along with the patient estimated balance owed after insurance has paid. We will file with third party payers for the assigned insurance balance only.
- Hospital Services: Payment of co-pay, deductibles and co-insurance will be collected before hospitalization. A written estimate of charges will be given to you, along with the estimated patient balance owed after insurance has paid. We will file with third party payers for the assigned insurance balance only.
- Co-Pays, Deductibles and Co-Insurances: These amounts will be calculated and collected at the time of service in the office, before surgery or before hospitalization.
- Secondary Insurances: Secondary insurance claims will be filed for surgical services and hospital services only. At your request, we will be happy to provide you with a claim form to file with your secondary insurance carrier for office services.
- Non-Payment of Accounts: Any personal balance will be billed for three months. Accounts with no payment activity will then be forwarded to a collection agency. Any insurance balance will be billed to the insurance carrier for three months. If the insurance carrier does not pay the claim within 90 days, you will be responsible for the payment.
If you have any questions concerning our payment policy, our fees or are having difficulty with payment, please talk with our Insurance Institute or Patient Financial Counselor at (850) 309-0400 or 1-800-689-6678