Urology is the specialty of medicine concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive system. Advanced Urology Institute deal with all aspects of urology including:
- non-surgical treatment of benign enlargement
- surgical treatment of benign enlargement
- microwave therapy
- diagnosis, ultrasound
- image guided intensity modulated radiation therapy
- seed implants
- hormone therapy
- video urodynamic studies
- biofeedback therapy
- collagen injections
- interstim therapy
- treatment with medications
- penile implants
- no scalpel techniques available
- diagnosis and prevention
- shock wave lithotripsy
- laser treatments
- percutaneous, minimally invasive surgery
Our urologists are surgical specialists trained in the latest techniques for treatment of urologic problems. We offer state of the art therapy such as laparoscopy, seed implants, lithotripsy, laser surgery and percutaneous surgery. Many surgeries are performed on an outpatient basis.
Other services include comprehensive laboratory and pathology services.
An active clinical research division allows our patients access to many newer therapies.