WELCOME future participants of the Bladder/Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Program!
Congratulations, you have been selected by your medical provider to attend our personalized program. Our goal is to help reduce and alleviate your physical symptoms related to your condition. This is achieved with a personalized assessment and treatment plan customized to meet your needs.
The program is usually a minimum of six to eight sessions in length depending on your diagnosis, motivation and progress made.
Your first appointment will last approximately an hour and 30 minutes (I ½ hrs.).
Your follow up appointments will last approximately 45 minutes.
The following information should prove helpful to you as you prepare for your first appointment with us:
- Have your paperwork filled out and bring it with you to your first appointment. If you cannot fill out the form, bring it with you and we will assist you in filling it out.Bladder Program Forms Packet (11 pages)
- Bring all your current medications and vitamins or a list of them with you; continue all your medications.
- For your first visit we ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- If you are going to be later than 30 minutes for your appointment, please call us to check availability, we may have to re-schedule you.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Avoid applying lotions or powders to your lower abdomen on your appointment days.
- Fasting is NOT required (you can eat)
- Please be prepared to provide a urine sample before each visit (if pertaining to your diagnosis)
- Most insurance carriers cover this program. Please check with your carrier to ensure coverage and to determine if you will have any financial responsibility.
- There will be a one-time fee of $50.00 for your personal sensor. This will be used at each of your visits. Most insurance carriers DO NOT pay for this. If you are unable to pay in full a payment plan can be arranged for you. The sensor is yours to keep after you have finished the program. If you have the need to re-enroll in the program, please bring your sensor with you to avoid being charged for another one.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office (850) 972–2999
We look forward to having you in the program and helping you put the quality back in your life!
If you are unable to appear for your scheduled appointment, please call 24-48 hours in advance to reschedule and avoid a $25.00 “no show” fee.