About Dr. Cantwell
Dr. Anthony Cantwell received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Miami in 1979. He received his medical degree from West Virginia School of Medicine in 1985. Dr. Cantwell completed a gynecology student fellowship in 1983 and completed his residency training in urology at West Virginia University Hospital in 1990.
Dr. Cantwell is certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the Florida Urological Association, the Florida Medical Association, the Volusia County Medical Society, and the American Association of Clinical Urologist.
Dr. Cantwell has held several professional appointments including Past Chief of Urology for both Halifax Medical Center and Memorial Hospital. He has also served as the Past Chief Urology Consultant for the VA Clinic.
- Gynecology Student Fellowship in 1983
- Urology – West Virginia University Hospital, 1990.
- West Virginia School of Medicine – 1985
- Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Miami in 1979
- American Medical Association
- Florida Urological Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Volusia County Medical Society
- Past Chief of Urology – Halifax Medical Center
- Past Chief of Urology – Memorial Hospital
- Past Chief Urology Consultant – VA Clinic
Dr.Cantwell was very professional and super friendly. His office staff was very polite and helped me set up an appointment very quickly. I had a vasectomy done by Dr. Cantwell and it was very quick and painless. I highly recommend using him and his staff and will let all my friends family know about him.
Nov 22, 2016