About Dr. Hubsher
Dr. Chad Hubsher is a board certified urologist practicing in Dunedin, Florida. He graduated from University of Florida in Gainsville, Florida, and completed his surgical and urology training from West Virginia University in 2015. He is licensed by the State of Florida and West Virginia. Honors include the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society.
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Florida : 2010
- University of Florida, Florida : 2007
BS Biological and Medical Sciences
- American Board of Urology
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Phi Beta Kappa, Honor Society
- Suma Cum Laude, University of Florida
- Junior Honors Medical Program, University of Florida
- Epididymal Abscess Mimicking Testcular Torsion in a 30 Gestational Week Premature Infant
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation for Neuromodulation of the Lower Urinary Tract
- Cystectomy without Urethrectomy does not Improve Pelvic Pain in Patients with Refractory Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Percutaneous Intervention of Large Bladder Calculi in Neuropathic Voiding Dysfunction
Seeing /Dr. Hubscher for a couple of years and find him to be extremely professional and personable. I have full confidence in his ability to monitor a kidney cyst and keep me healthy!
Sep 10, 2019
Dr. Hubsher is thorough and explained all his findings in a manner that I could understand. He is pleasant and unassuming. I highly recommend him.
Apr 18, 2019
I was very pleased with Dr. Hubsher’s care and the efficiency of his staff. I would highly recommend him.
Nov 15, 2018