About Dr. Sherman
Dr. Sherman is a Board-Certified Urologist originally from Coral Springs, Florida. He received his undergraduate degree in Health Science from the University of Florida in 2006 and his medical school degree from Florida State University College of Medicine in 2010. After one year of training in general surgery, he completed a four year residency in Urology at the University of Louisville in Kentucky. Dr. Sherman then joined our practice in 2015. He is currently on staff at Morton Plant Hospital.
Dr. Sherman is well trained in Robotic and minimally invasive surgery and has a strong interest in treating voiding dysfunction. He offers specialized therapy including Interstim therapy for overactive and underactive bladder, urethral slings for urinary incontinence, bladder botox treatment for overactive bladder, and laser prostate surgery for BPH.
- BA health science – 2006
- Graduated from University of Florida – 2006
- Graduated from Florida State University College of Medicine in 2010
- 2010-2011 General Surgery at University of Louisville
- 2011-2015 Urology at University of Louisville
American Board of Urology : 2016
- American Urologic Association
- Florida Urologic Association
- Southeast Section of the AUA
- Pinellas County Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
Very professional, knowledgeable, open demeanor. Communicates , explains diagnosis, and plan of care effectively. His staff is efficient, patient, caring, and scheduled my procedures in a timely manner.He interacts well with his staff, and they mentioned how they enjoy working with Dr Sherman.
Feb 21, 2019
Very clear and explains very well. Prostate exam was very slight. I made a great choice.
Oct 22, 2018