About Dr. Merrell
Dr. Matthew Merrell received a Bachelor of Science degree from Davidson College in 1989. He completed his medical degree at Wake Forest University School of Medicine in 1994. Dr. Merrell completed his residency in urology at the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo.
Dr. Merrell is certified by the American Board of Urology and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Urological Association, the Florida Urologic Association and the Volusia County Medical Society. Dr. Merrell also serves as a Urology Consultant for the Veterans Administration Clinic in Daytona Beach. He is affiliated with Florida State University College of Medicine Community Faculty from 2008-Present.
He practices in our Daytona office.
- Urology – Medical College of Ohio in Toledo
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine in 1994
- Bachelor of Science degree from Davidson College in 1989
- American Medical Association
- American Urological Association
- Florida Urologic Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Volusia County Medical Society
- Urology Consultant – VA Clinic, Daytona Beach