Pathologist in Oxford, FL
About Dr. Maruniak
Dr. Nicholas Maruniak graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine and completed his residency at Brown University. He is a member of the American Society for Clinical Pathology and the International Society of Urological Pathology. Recognizing the unique value to patient care of a close collaboration between urologists and urologic pathologists, he has been instrumental in recruiting and mentoring pathologists who currently practice the subspecialty of urologic pathology in close association with urology practices in several states.
Dr. Maruniak is Board certified by the American Board of Pathology in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology. He is currently an active pathologist at our office in Oxford, FL.
- Brown University
- University of Florida College of Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- International Society of Urologic Pathologists
- College of American Pathologists
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Society of Pathologists
- Marion County Medical Society
- Staff Pathologist – Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Medical Director – Corning MetPath Laboratories
- Medical Director – CytoCor, Inc.
- Coach – T Ball