About Dr. Weiss
Dr. Weiss received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry and a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Iowa in 1989. He completed his medical degree at the University of Iowa School of Medicine in 1994. During this time, he also completed a one-year Fellowship in urologic research in 1992 – 1993. Dr. Weiss completed his residency training in urology at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999.
Dr. Weiss is a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons. He helped to bring laproscopic renal surgery and interstim neuromodulation to our area.
Dr. Weiss is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Urological Association, the Florida Medical Association, the Florida Urologic Society, and the Volusia County Medical Society. He also holds professional appointments at Florida Hospital Fish Memorial and Florida Hospital Deland.
He practices in our Deland and Orange City offices.
- UUniversity of Iowa School of Medicine – 1994
UROLOGY RESIDENCY TRAINING
- University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin – 1999
- American Medical Association
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Urologic Society
- Volusia County Medical Society
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Florida Hospital Deland