About Dr. Regan
Dr. Terrence Regan completed a Bachelor of Arts degree from Notre Dame in 1987. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University Medical School in Washington, D.C., graduating in 1991. Dr. Regan completed his residency training in urology at Georgetown University in 1997.
Dr. Regan is certified by the American Board of Urology. He is a member of the American Urological Association, the Southeastern Section of the American Urological Association, President of the Florida Urological Society, the Florida Medical Association and the Volusia County Medical Society.
His practice is primarily located in our Palm Coast office.
- Georgetown University – 1997
- Georgetown University Medical School in Washington, D.C. – 1991
- Notre Dame – 1987
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- Southeastern Section of the American Urological Association
- Florida Urologic Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Volusia County Medical Society
- Past-President of Florida Urological Society
- Chief of Staff – Florida Hospital Flagler
My Dad has been seeing Dr. Regan for about 7 years. Dad has been treated for kidney stones and bladder cancer. We would recommend Dr. Regan to anyone needing a Urology doctor.
May 24, 2018
Cared for my snow bird dad, staff was excellent, even had the extra long catheter for his unique needs. Excellent surgical outcome.
Mar 15, 2017
Long time patient of Dr. Regan and he has always discussed in detail such that I can understand any procedures and answers all my health questions to my satisfaction.
Apr 15, 2016