Join the 5th largest private owned Urology Practice in the State offering convenient access and high-quality care through integrated and comprehensive services throughout the State of Florida.
• Current team of 4 Board Certified Urologists
• Fully equipped urology surgical practice and supporting staff to perform robotic and other surgical procedures
• Strong referral network, allowing for immediate ramp-up
• Mixed schedule of clinic, OR block time, hospital rounding and consults
Strongly rooted in the community, dedicated referral base
Competitive Base Salary + Quality Incentives
Full benefits, paid malpractice, and other incentives
• Partnership opportunity that can be obtained with one or two years
• Panama City is known for our numerous commercial and recreational fishing vessels, sight-seeing boat tours, ever-expanding colleges and universities, thriving shipbuilding and paper mill industries, local chefs still harvesting the natural sea salts, authentic retail entrepreneurs, and the bustling Port of Panama City. Bordered by Tyndall Air Force Base and the Naval Activities Support Base, Panama City is a uniquely cultural mix of the arts, music, ecotourism, and technology.
• Learn more about our history by enjoying our historic walking trails. Two self-guided trails in Historic St. Andrews and Downtown Panama City expand upon local history, as well as the future of our community.
• Check out the Bay County Historical Society Museum and the Panama City Publishing Museum for more information about Panama City.