Join the 5th largest private owned Urology Practice in the State offering convenient access and high-quality care through integrated and comprehensive services throughout the State of Florida.
• Current team of 2 Board Certified Urologists
• Fully equipped urology surgical practice and supporting staff to perform robotic and other surgical procedures
• Strong referral network, allowing for immediate ramp-up
• Mixed schedule of clinic, OR block time, hospital rounding and consults
Strongly rooted in the community, dedicated referral base
Competitive Base Salary + Quality Incentives
Full benefits, paid malpractice, and other incentives
• Partnership opportunity that can be obtained with one or two years
You will find an array of attractions in the nation's oldest city. From living history museums like the Castillo de San Marcos to Gilded-Age hotels, swashbuckling adventures and specialized tours in the air, on the sea, and in the heart of the historic district, Saint Augustine has it all!
Its unique scenery and history set this city apart from any other in the country. This old city has a quaint feel but boasts a big appeal. The city's European flavor, with centuries-old buildings, horse-drawn carriages, hidden courtyards, and so much more. Saint Augustine has plenty of history to explore -- more than 450 years of it!
In addition to its impressive roster of top-rated hotels, resorts and bed and breakfasts, St. Augustine is known for its excellent restaurants serving a variety of dishes reflecting the town's multicultural heritage. Add to that the city's world-class art galleries, boutiques and outlet shopping, theater and live music, and 42 miles of gorgeous beaches, and it's easy to see why more than 6 million visitors come here each year.