If this is your first time using our Patient Portal please read the following instructions on how to register and login. If you have already registered then you can just click on the link below to login to the portal.
- Click on the link above. The screen below should open in a new web browser window. You will need to have a personal email address prior to using our patient portal. If you do not have one then you can click one of the links on the bottom right hand side of the page to sign up for a free one. Please do this and make sure you can log into the email client prior to registering on the portal.
- After you have your e-mail address please click register at the top left hand corner of the login page (circled in RED above) to start the registration process. If you have already logged in and registered previously then just put your login credentials in the login section on the right hand side of the page (Circled in GREEN) and click Log in.
- Fill out the information on the next page. Here is where you will setup your username and password for your future use of the portal. Your username and password should be words you can easily remember. We recommend that you use your e-mail address as the username. Passwords must contain a combination of letters and numbers, and be between 6 and 15 characters long. When you have completed the information on this page click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- After completing your login information, the system will ask that you verify your identity, before it will allow you to use the portal. This is only completed one time. The next screen is the one below.
You have 3 options to choose from:
- I have an appointment or have been seen here by a physician before. Choose this option if you have been seen here previously or have scheduled an appointment with us. If you have done this recently we might have given you a medical record number for you to use. You will need your medical record number during this type of verification. If you have an appointment or have been seen here and you do not have your medical record number, please contact us at 850-309-0400 and someone can assist you with getting it.
- I have not been seen here before. ONLY choose this option if you have NEVER been a patient of Southeastern Urological Center or have never had an appointment with the center before. You will not be required to have a medical record number for this type of verification. This option will create the medical record number for you and will verify you all in one step. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT USE OPTION 2 IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD AN APPOINTMENT WITH ONE OF OUR DOCTORS OR THEIR PREDESSORS. This will only delay your verification process. Each registration is individually verified in our office for accuracy.
- I do not wish to verify my identity right now, please take me back to the homepage. If you choose this option you will not be able to use the portal. If you logout and back in to the portal it will ask you to verify again. Please complete the verification process.
- If you choose Option 1, then you will see a page that asks for your name, date of birth, gender, and medical record number. Fill in the information and click verify. Once you click verify make sure you do not have any errors noted in RED at the top of the page. It should say Patient Enrollment complete. At this point you’re free to explore the benefit of our portal.
- If you choose Option 2, then you will be taken to a screen that will ask you for some personal information. All fields with an asterisk beside it must be complete in order to verify your identity. Once you have completed the 4 pages of enrollment information simply press the send button at the bottom of the 4th page. You should receive a message that says New Patient Enrollment (PM) Complete. After receiving this message, it will take 24 – 48 hours for us to accept your identifying information and make your account active. You should receive a message in your personal e-mail confirming your account is active. Upon receipt of the message from us you will be allowed to come back to this site and login with the username and password you set up.
Feel free to browse the entire site. However, all of your interaction with your physician and clinical staff will be done under the Patient Services section of the portal. Any messages sent to your doctor, nurse practitioner, PA or nurse will be handled in the order in which they are received within a 24 hour period of time. Hopefully this new site that we have created will make your experience with SEUC more enjoyable and user friendly.