A partnership of highly qualified, board-certified urologists practicing in the state of Florida
Don't Put Your Health On Hold
As your health partner, AUI has taken extraordinary measures to deliver the safest possible care in AUI offices. If you need an appointment, we are here to provide care through telehealth visits or when necessary in-person office visits.
Safety precautions in AUI practices
Your safety is our No. 1 priority in our AUI practices.
Care team members have their temperature taken and are screened before their shift begins.
- At AUI practices, we ask you to wait in your vehicle until your appointment time and only one companion if accompanying a minor, person with a disability, or serving as a translator for someone who cannot speak English. All other visitors will be asked to wait outside the facility.
- You must wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose in all areas of the office, unless you have a medical reason for not being able to do so.
- We screen patients and visitors for symptoms of COVID-19 when you come into our office.
- Waiting rooms are used sparingly due to social distancing needs caused by COVID-19. We promote social distancing by spacing out seating in waiting areas. If someone brings you to your appointment (one person per patient), he or she can come inside if accompanying a minor, person with a disability, or serving as a translator for someone who cannot speak English. All other visitors will be asked to wait outside the facility.
- You will see our team cleaning and disinfecting all areas to ensure they are ready for you.
We continue to recommend virtual care options, like video and telephone visits for care that does not require an in-person appointment
Easy Online Appointments
Quality Patient Care
We Care For Your Health
Advanced Urology Institute is a professional corporation of medical doctors (M.D.’s) who are board-certified and qualified in the surgical sub-specialty of urology. Our specialists are situated all over Florida from Panama to the East Coast and all the way to Naples. Making appointments with your urologist will be a breeze.
Services Offered & Conditions We Treat
PARTNERS & AFFILIATIONS
Dear Dr. Arnold and staff: A sincere Thank You for your kind and compassionate care. That has been extended for both my Mom and I over the past few years! I will always be thankful to Dr. Arnold and his wonderful office staff for treating my Mom and I. For many years, performing surgery and following up with compassionate office visits and overall care. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!