A partnership of highly qualified, board-certified urologists practicing in the state of Florida
Don't Put Your Health On Hold
As your health partner, AUI has taken extraordinary measures to deliver the safest possible care in AUI offices. If you need an appointment, we are here to provide care through telehealth visits or when necessary in-person office visits.
Safety precautions in AUI practices
Your safety is our No. 1 priority in our AUI practices.
Care team members have their temperature taken and are screened before their shift begins.
- At AUI practices, we ask you to wait in your vehicle until your appointment time and only one companion if accompanying a minor, person with a disability, or serving as a translator for someone who cannot speak English. All other visitors will be asked to wait outside the facility.
- You must wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose in all areas of the office, unless you have a medical reason for not being able to do so.
- We screen patients and visitors for symptoms of COVID-19 when you come into our office.
- Waiting rooms are used sparingly due to social distancing needs caused by COVID-19. We promote social distancing by spacing out seating in waiting areas. If someone brings you to your appointment (one person per patient), he or she can come inside if accompanying a minor, person with a disability, or serving as a translator for someone who cannot speak English. All other visitors will be asked to wait outside the facility.
- You will see our team cleaning and disinfecting all areas to ensure they are ready for you.
We continue to recommend virtual care options, like video and telephone visits for care that does not require an in-person appointment
Easy Online Appointments
Quality Patient Care
We Care For Your Health
Advanced Urology Institute is a professional corporation of medical doctors (M.D.’s) who are board-certified and qualified in the surgical sub-specialty of urology. Our specialists are situated all over Florida from Panama to the East Coast and all the way to Naples. Making appointments with your urologist will be a breeze.
Services Offered & Conditions We Treat
PARTNERS & AFFILIATIONS
I have been seeing Dr.Jay since 2017 for bladder incontinence and over active bladder. Never have I been so comfortable with a physician as with Dr. Jay not only after trying many solutions he did a implant and the results astounding. The fact that the procedure worked the care and compassion he show s is overwhelming. I would recommend Dr. Jay 100%.