Amar J. Raval, MD
Board Certified Urologist in Tampa, FL
Urologist in Tampa, FL
About Dr. Raval
Dr. Amar Raval is an active urologist of Advanced Urology Institute in Trinity and Tampa, FL.
- University of South Florida : 2007
- Florida State University – College of Medicine : 2011
- Surgical Resident – Thomas Jefferson University Hospital : 2011-2013
- Urology Resident – Thomas Jefferson University Hospital : 2013-2017
- Florida Hospital North Pinellas
- Mease Countryside
- Mease Dunedin
- Medical Center of Trinity
- American Urological Association
- Max Koppel Urology Resident Achievement Award
- Haiti Medical Scholar Program
- FSU College of Medicine Foundation Scholarship
- USF Golden Bull Award
PUBLICATIONS AND RESEARCH:
- Hubosky SG, Raval AJ, Bagley DH. “Locked De ection During Flexible Ureteroscopy: Incidence and Elucidation of the Mechanism of an Underreported Complication.” Journal of Endourology. 2015 Aug; 29(8): 907-912.
- Syed A, Dr. Amar Raval, Pridjian A, Birbe R, Trabulsi EJ. “Radiographic Kinetics of Sarcomatoid Renal Cell Carcinoma.” Urology (2016), http://dx.doi.org/doi: 10.1016/j.urology.2016.03.027.
- Raval AJ, Dan TD, Williams NL, Pridjian A, Den RB. “Radioisotopes in Management of Metastatic Prostate Cancer.” Indian J Urol 2016; 32:277-81.
- Dan, TD, Doyle, L, Raval AJ, Pridjian A, Gomella LG, Robert, DB. “Dosing, Administration, and Safety of Radiium 223: How I Do It.” Canadian J Urol 2016; 23:8301-05.
- Raval AJ, Das AK. “Urinary Retention in Adult Male.” Gomella LG (Ed). 5 Minute Urology Consult 3rde (2015). Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins. Philadelphia, PA.
- Uhr A, Raval AJ, Smith W, Amirian MJ, Das AK. Laser treatment of BPH: A comparison of holmium enuclation and diode vaporization of the prostate. SUFU, New Orleans, LA 2016.
- Hakky TS, Raval AJ, Spiess PE. Metallic resonance stents for chronic ureteral obstruction: A single center experience. Southeast Section of American Urological Association, Amelia Island, FL 2012.