Write Your Own Prescription for A Great Place to Live, Work & Play, Practice Urology in Florida’s Capital City!
Advanced Urology Institute wants to add board eligible urologists to our team. With a delightful four-season climate, unparalleled beauty, culture and a growing senior population, Tallahassee, FL offers something for everyone:
- A booming medical community. Recently, more than $200 million was invested in the construction of new healthcare delivery facilities, including a new hospital. The region’s largest medical center has undergone a major expansion of its emergency and women’s care facilities
- Lifelong learning through Florida State University, Florida A&M University and Tallahassee Community College
- A National Championship football team; professional sports and an extensive City Parks and Recreation Department
- A family-oriented city that offers exceptional arts, music and cultural activities
- Great fresh and salt water fishing; outstanding opportunities for a variety of outdoor activities
- A less than 45-minute drive to some of country’s most pristine beaches, many of which have been ranked in the top ten America’s Best Beaches
- And much, much more
For more information, please contact Dr. Camps at (850) 309-0500.